i hate it. so much!

hello mates!

im really like sheesh. i dnt even knw hw to put it in words. tday we received like 2 more new projects. best thing ever! darn! why only god know hw im feeling right nw.

& sometimes my internal parts just dnt work well maybe due to the pressure im facing. :( & im scared that i cant take these pressure that i might just breakdown anytime. :(( thank god the people ard me had been super nice to me sumhw. thank you god! haishh.

i have to keep my spirits up. i have to work hard & put away all these shit & try my best to finish up my shits cause this determines my future. & my future lies within my hand. yes i knw. so god, give me the courage, strength & health for me to make it through. amin!

okay i've said enough & nw back to MUJI shit. last bt nt least, i just love this one mate of mine. his name is KAH HUI. hahahhh. part time hobby: disturbing ppl & mimicking ppl's style plus2 gossiping. hahh. :))

PS: thanks love for being there for me. good luck for tmr!

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts