i miss love so much!

your eyebrows are so hot!

gees. tday lesson was alright. hahh i kept sleeping though.

guess i dint hav enough sleep last night, bt i did sleep before my actual sleep. sheesh. dnt knw larh mayb the lesson wasnt interesting enough for me i guess. CD is total crap to me somehow. i dnt knw it just dint bring any impact on me. hahh.

jst nw we slacked, me & cindy followed shahahh & kok to spray. hahh. funny larh. then we gt some gossipss abt the chucky babe. hahh. so meann larh. heee.

so below are the make up cuboids. the actual ones we used timber woods for the border bt the inner frame is up to us. so tmr hopefully i can go art friend to buy the shits. jack said want t go with me bt dnt knw whether he confirmed or not. & btw

thanks mr jack for yr songs!! wee. you rock my ass off!

& i met lovely sha just nw. sheesh i just feel like huggin her & nt let her go cause i miss her so so much. so we went for a walk & we chatted almost everything under the sun, then arif came. initially we want t have dinner tgr then arif wants to wait for his new best friend.sheesh. & so yeah we just left him. while he hurry to search for his new best friend. =(

so tmr im gg t sch early to do my shits though i've gt no class tmr. then in the aft i gt cca to attend. yahhhh. good luck for your test tmr love! call me crazy bt i just love to stare at your eyes with those hot eyebrows of yours plus plus your smile which exposed tt braces of yours just melts me. hee.
okay im crapping, bt actually its true larhh.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts