eyes of beholder

cause when boredom strikes, you're tempted to do the most insane thing ever!

& beauty lies in the eye of beholder.

damn yst was fcukin hilarious.

yeah i had my mly theatre cca. reached hm at nearly 10;30 i guess. yeah. i dint hav tt much assigmnts so i stayed truout the cca. till the end of it. & yeah we're given an emotion & scenario to act out. diff grp gt diff shits, so yeah. it was cool.

and after that, one member of ea grp gt t read sumkind of pantun with one of the ssp senior. & the rest gt t act out wht tht person read. so yah kinda crappyshit. we're like shitheads too.

after tht i went back & he went back. & im like in my fantasy land halfway & he called he also cant take it. & so only spoke a few wrds & thts it. damn my course is really driving me insane.

im going insane-bonkers! im broke lar for gdness sake. i still wanna g bugis to go to tt MUJI shop.freak! & my idea was rejected. damn it. i just cant think of othr shits. & so enough of tt.

i had a conversation with fadh. & yeah damn poor thing larh he. haish patience my mate. im always here for you though.haish, life is never fair. & then i had a conversation with zillajo. so happy to chat with her. hee. she's doing fine i guess. happy for her.& love called me for a few times just nw. hahh bt i dint ans to any of em. why?

cause i was sleeping. likea pig. hahh. only when papsy called me in the aft & i was forced to awake cause i gotta ans paps call. then i checked my phone & i saw it. hahh. so sorry. & im so clever to put my phone in silent mode. heeee...=))

& people, let me introduce you to my two HOT blokes of mine. hee.
Paul Gilbert

Buckethead

ahh..im meltingg.. gees. super hot arent they? wwooowhieee.suuupeerdupperryummmyycrummmpyy..

& i had pizza & redbull tday & i just love it.

& i miss love!

& how i wish sometimes you cld be more direct. =)

& atin i miss you tooo!!!!!

loves,

saf.

Comments

Popular Posts